Hôtel Saint-Laurent Montréal
At Hôtel Saint-Laurent Montréal, we are dedicated in providing an exceptional stay for all guests. To accomplish this, we make it a priority to provide accessibility options throughout our hotel. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-866-835-7707
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Hôtel Saint-Laurent Montréal exceeds the minimum standards of the WCAG 2.0 Level AA and is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Hôtel Saint-Laurent Montréal is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
Accessibility Features and Amenities
Guest Entry and Parking
- Automatic sliding entrance door. Minimum 3 feet, Maximum 7.2 feet
- The room doors measure 34 inches
- Parking height is 6.7 feet
- Parking accessible to vans, width of 16.9 feet or 202 inches.
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Accessible route from the main entrance to the accessible rooms
- Accessible route from the main entrance to the fitness center
- Adjustable shower head
- Room numbers in Braille
- Portable shower chair (must be requested in advance)
- Bath with grab bars (only wheelchair accessible rooms)
- Toilet seat at wheelchair height
- Lowered electrical outlets
- Lowered kitchen
- Lowered sink
We welcome your feedback
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have an accessibility-related question or comment, please reach out to us. We are striving to the best we can be for all our guests. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your concern and your contact information. We can also be reached at 1-866-835-7707 if calling is more convenient.